5 Tips To Help After The Holidays
January 15th, 2020
Cleaning up after the holidays can be a challenge when you are limited on space. StorTropolis Self Storage has storing tips to make the start of the new year a success. Bring down the lights and protect fragile ornaments with a creative and resourceful solution.
Self storage is beneficial for more than just storing your seasonal items. Our space is ideal for students looking for storage during summer break as well as growing businesses. Our 3, soon to be 4 locations are throughout Kansas City MO and Shawnee MS. Start today with our online rental options!
How To Store The Holidays
- Reuse egg cartons for ornaments.
- Make rows of plastic cups to keep fragile figures safe.
- Clear plastic bins are stackable and easy to see inside.
- Wrapping your tree will keep it clean while in storage.
- Empty soda bottles are useful for strings of beads.
- Use old cardboard to wrap strings of lights.
- Clothing racks are helpful for organizing your storage unit.
- Garment bags are an easy holiday organizer.
- Medium-sized trashcans are the perfect size for wrapping paper tubes
- Move your wrapping paper and ribbons to a moveable cart.
Our Storage Offers...
Storing is not a seasonal task for some. Our month-to-month leasing makes it hassle-free when you do need to store for the season, but long term storage is also part of our options. Each of our locations makes renting a storage unit simple. For as long as you need our space is available to you.
Benefits to Storing in Kansas City MO
- 2 locations in Kansas City
- Near Kansas City Airport and Park University
- Large loading and unloading area
- Choice of Unit Features
Benefits to Storing in Shawnee KS
- Conveniently located between I-435 and Route 7
- Serving Overland Park, Shawnee, and Bonner Springs in Kansas
- Nearby the University of Kansas
- Close to Kansas Missouri state line
Get started today with StorTropolis Self Storage near you!